GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: R/Performance Pack front brakes (Calipers/Carriers/Rotors/Pads/Stainless Lines)

Quebster

Autocross Newbie
SOLD

Buyer pays shipping, I do have discounted rates though.

PP/Golf R Front Brakes - $450

• Comes with calipers/carriers, Stoptech slotted rotors (5.5k miles), USP Stainless Lines, OEM Pads (Pads need replacement soon). I know they're ugly, but they're fully functional and painting them while off the car is super easy. The rotors are still pretty new, and the rust will go away with use.
Porterfield R4 track pads (pictured) - $70 shipped, if interested in brakes as well we can work something out.

These are technically Golf R brakes that I painted red for my GTI. I used the following paint:
https://www.amazon.com/…/B000…/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage…

The paint held up very well for two years and even a few track days, but one track day, for some reason, the paint overheated. A simple recoat will do, or paint them any color you want! You can find plenty of options for high-temp vinyl GTI stickers online as well. Or, again, whatever you want!

The rotors are Stoptech slotted rotors, and have about 5.5k miles on them. I only got 2 track days in on them so they're still pretty new, lots of life. They were sitting outside a bit before we pulled them off, so just a bit rusty (which obviously comes off as soon as you use the brakes).
These have served me well, but upgraded to APRacing BBK for big turbo power.

Pics:

Last edited:

Vic_MKVI

Go Kart Newbie
Pmd

Quebster

Autocross Newbie
Price lowered to $450 not including shipping. Won’t go lower, let me know if you’re interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk