GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Socal FS/ FT/ WTB Thread

c3rolling

Passed Driver's Ed
I have a CTS catless pipe for the GTI for sale. This just the second half of the downpipe. Only 200 miles on it, replaced with a catted pipe because it was too loud for me.

70$ . Perfect for swapping out your CTS cat for the track or to get a bit more power/sound.

NOGO12s

CTS downpipe with cat for GTI in good condition some scratches from install/ removal located in LA/OC. $300 Local sale only PM for details.

vanGTI

Selling a dinan dinantronics sport tuner for the vw gti mk7 (D440-0040A). Used for approx 2000 miles but switching over to the Cobb accessport. Will be taking it off this weekend. Located in diamond bar/OC. $130 Local pick up only.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

vanGTI

Selling a dinan dinantronics sport tuner for the vw gti mk7 (D440-0040A). Used for approx 2000 miles but switching over to the Cobb accessport. Will be taking it off this weekend. Located in diamond bar/OC. $130 Local pick up only.

Just took out the dinan piggyback. Update $120 local sale in diamond bar/OC.

dsomegax

Ready to race!
Have a OEM Golf R intercooler used for 15k miles good condition. $100 pick up from OC if interested, will PM pictures

9uns

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
gti
Took off my austins at 4000 miles and are up for sale if anyone is interested. No tires, one curb rash the size of a nickel courtesy of Cardinale Way VW in Corona. All cleaned up, in bags and ready to go. $450.

thanks!

Vic_MKVI

Go Kart Newbie
If anyone needs two tires. Dunlop sport maxxx RT. Summer Tires
About 60-70% left.
I can take pictures and send them to you directly.
$25 a piece. Perfect for spares if you run this set up.

waltzyy

Ready to race!
Hi all will be going back to stock so I'll have some stuff coming off this week PM if interested and I'll give you the price. Looking for local sales atm I live in Irvine.
AWE Track Exhaust w/ Diamond Black tips
VWR600 intake + Racingline High Flow Turbo Inlet
Advan RGIII 18x8 Gloss Black w/ Stock Tires

9uns

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
gti
Hi all will be going back to stock so I'll have some stuff coming off this week PM if interested and I'll give you the price. Looking for local sales atm I live in Irvine.
AWE Track Exhaust w/ Diamond Black tips
VWR600 intake + Racingline High Flow Turbo Inlet
Advan RGIII 18x8 Gloss Black w/ Stock Tires

Interested in the exhaust.

Do you have pics from the rear of the exhaust? I work in irivne/NPB area so this could potentially be an easy transaction. The "track" setup seems a bit too loud/drone-y for me but if I could come by and hear your setup in person, this may help with my decision.

Nick

MaximunR

Passed Driver's Ed
Hi, interested in the wheels and intake, price and pics. Pm me

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk