GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Tennessee MK7's

Tenjjin

Looks like this thread has been dead for a bit, but I just purchased a 2017 white GTI S. I was wondering if any other TN peeps were still around.

Cameron1292

Ready to race!
Convenient this popped up in my feed. I'll be driving up to TN In April and meeting a buddy were gonna drive the dragons tail. Anyone in the area free to join us.

Sent from my ONEPLUS 5T using Tapatalk

Joel

Ready to race!
Looks like this thread has been dead for a bit, but I just purchased a 2017 white GTI S. I was wondering if any other TN peeps were still around.
There are a a few of us.
Congrats on the new ride.
Are you east, west or middle?

R32Raines

I wanna go fast!
Car(s)
2008 DBP R32 #1239
Just recently joined these forums. I've got a '17 R, and an '09 CC. I live in La Vergne. For those that don't know, La Vergne sits between Murfreesboro and Nashville. I once had a '08 R32.

I'm also on tneuros.

Tenjjin

Anyone attend cars and coffee in Franklin? Might be fun to attend and maybe grab lunch after.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Joel

Ready to race!
I have been thinking about it, but so far work or life has got in the way.
My co-worker goes sometimes with his BMW E30.

MEM GTI

Ready to race!
Also been meaning to for a while now but haven’t yet. Moving from west Nashville to Crieve Hall area in next month or so, so maybe I’ll be able to make it happen then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joncoulson

Ready to race!
Just recently about a year ago moved to Memphis I have a 17 alltrack se and my son has a 15 gti s we are regulars in the Memphis euro group.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cozmo58

Ready to race!
Car(s)
mk
Can anyone recommend a place to have a clutch install done? Middle tn

Last edited: