GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What a Whiner

BigMac629

Passed Driver's Ed
I made it to 2:12 and couldn’t take anymore. I second the above challenge to watch the whole video haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KevinC

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'19 Golf R, '21 M2c
What a penis wrinkle. I made it to 3 minutes. I had to stop because his face was screaming "PUNCH ME!" very loudly, and I didn't want to destroy my monitor and bust up my knuckles.

Reggie Enchilada

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
yes
What a whiny little cunt. :rolleyes: Bitching about having to do basic maintenance. The kid obviously knows nothing about maintenance or inspections. Tires and oil are consumables. Shove a tampon in and get over it.

miked617

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
21 VW GTI
So annoying.

I doubt he will be changing his own oil the when he doesn't even have time to wash it.

railroader

Autocross Newbie
I watched the whole the. He reminds me of a goober I know

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Wastegate13

Autocross Champion
How much can you complain about the dealer charges when your mom pays for it?

Shane_Anigans

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport DSG
There's nothing worse than listening to someone who knows nothing about cars, talking about cars. Also, he has a very punchable face. He looks like the sort of twat who reads books on how to be a pick-up artist, and adheres religiously to their guidebooks when talking to women.

AKF427

Ready to race!
HAHAH I want to slap those goofy Casey Neistat wannabe glasses off his head. Seriously though, I didn't make it 2 minutes.

He forgot the requisite Neistat click-bait "The Dealer STOLE my GTI!!!"

I've yet to conclude what I think of Neistat....but the paint on sunglasses goofiness needs a brick wall to hit.