GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Advice - Car Washing Beginner

alan h

Ready to race!
I love the comment of TRF is safe, then in brackets depending on which you buy. lol

Drying routine that involves a blower? Jees mate, the guy is looking to keep his car in good nick, not end up like the ppl on car cleaning forums with nothing better to do at the weekends.

Enjoy your car and take a little care cleaning, job done...

i've read people using TFR which lorry companies use that will pretty much strip any protection the car has.

end of the day i thought he would want his car looking the best but guess not, methods help this but also reduce cleaning time too.

end up like ppl on car cleaning forums.......................? wana explain a little more (yes i am one) i'd love to hear your thoughts :)

TheBigGM

Like mentioned above this is all new to me so starting off with the products I've bought and gradually learning & picking up tricks as I go along.

If there are much better products out there than the ones I've bought for the jobs I want them to do, I'd be interested to know for when they need replacing.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

SpeedDemon

Ready to race!
do not put the sponge anywhere near you wheels or youll sctratch them to hell and back

use a tfr its cheaper than citrus power and more effective

I was just thinking the exact same thing.....everything else you have looks good, except for the sponge.:D

Oh and another good tip I find is that rinsing your car using the power washer before starting to soap it up will loosen the dirty and bugs that's stuck on there(I don't have one of my own so I have to always go to those DIY wash bays and use theirs), but since you have one......can I borrow yours instead? HAHAHA!!! j/k.....enjoy taking care of your car, you'll be pleased with the results, especially when you know you did it yourself.:D

Last edited: