GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Any members in Dallas TX, close to Lewisville?

ironmb

Banned
My tuner who I've used for years owns PRT performance and I want him to protune my is38, but he hasn't checked if his software will work but hes almost sure it will.

Looking for someone near Lewisville to run to his shop and see if his software can read off the PCM for a VW gTi.

It would be greatly appreciated and save me 4 hour trip if it didn't read the PCM. Lol

ironmb

Banned
Bump still looking to see if someone can swing by and have him see if his tuning software can read our cars. Can even paypal you for gas (sorry admins if thats not allowed)

USA

Ready to race!
Bump still looking to see if someone can swing by and have him see if his tuning software can read our cars. Can even paypal you for gas (sorry admins if thats not allowed)
I know Steve. Great guy. He is a 15 minute drive in good traffic. But traffic seems never good.

ironmb

Banned
I heard the news... He can but it's not easy.. as he needs go read from the ROM. Thanks man for driving up there and checking.

USA

Ready to race!
I heard the news... He can but it's not easy.. as he needs go read from the ROM. Thanks man for driving up there and checking.
Not a problem. It was good to see Steve again. Very nice guy. If you do have him tune please message me as I would like to see how it goes. I saved you a 4 hour trip and I just traded in my 2016 Gt for this R. he said you did the same. LOL

ironmb

Banned
I rebuild rx7s and sell them and work with Steve for tuning / builds. I recently switched to the mk7 platform, and I would love for one of the best rotary tuners to tune my GTi lol.

italynstylion

Ready to race!
Wow, crazy how small the world is.

I too know Steve from RX7s and he's had my Golf R on the Dyno recently about 3 weeks ago. Just wanted to see what my Stage 2 APR setup was making. I sold my FD about a year ago and got the R.