GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
Got the roof wrapped by East Coast Auto Styling. Came out perfect!

Also installed badgeskins over the visor warnings.

Looks great. I've been wanting to wrap my roof for a while and seeing this makes me want it more

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

BxGTI

Go Kart Champion
Got the roof wrapped by East Coast Auto Styling. Came out perfect!

Also installed badgeskins over the visor warnings.

Looks great, could you please tell us the brand of your cargo box? Love the way it looks, do you have more pics ? I hate the one that VW sells. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

miked617

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
21 VW GTI
Looks great, could you please tell us the brand of your cargo box? Love the way it looks, do you have more pics ? I hate the one that VW sells. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's made by Inno. I forget the model but they are called wedge.
Loos great. very slim design and I'm pretty it is very expensive too!
What can you fit in that low profile box?
I bought mine used but yes they are pricey. I usually have it on my car during the winter when I care less about gas mileage. I've had, shovels, bags of salt, motorcycle jackets and winter snow mobiling gear up there. It's handy when I don't want dirty
Grimey, wet things in my interior.

quailallstar

WOB DJ496
Car(s)
MY19 MK7.5 GTI Bunny
Golf 7 facelift oem Euro spec variant full LED tails. Install took me about 1.5 hours total.

(no shots of the amber turns in action, sorry)

via the Sony XPERIA XA1 Ultra using Tapatalk

demi9od

Drag Race Newbie

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
19 Alltrack 6MT
Why? New the forum and just curious as to why some do this. Purely cosmetic?

Why else? I removed the silver GTI badge from my non-PP CSG MK7 and I think it looks way better than before. Even if it was the PP with the red badging I'd prolly remove it.

That said, I think the red badging on the Night Blue GTI's is stunning, and I'm about to install the red stickers on mine in the next few days.

If you don't get this, wait till you see the stance bros with their hideous hotwheel looking 3 spoke tornado wheels that are 20x11 in the rear with 215mm tires and 19x10 in the front with 245's, and they look like hovercrafts not cars