KevinC

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'19 Golf R, '21 M2c
Will not buy from DAP just because of this thread

* I am not affiliated with APR *

AKF427

Ready to race!
For those wondering, some silly hooligan had a slight inconvenience after ordering from them and decided to rant and bash the company. Eventually he realized he was being foolish and edited all his posts passive aggressively to say he had a fantastic (first it was miserable) experience with them. Now he is commenting on all the posts with over dramatic excitement regarding DAP. Bet you can't tell who it is

BINGO!

Seriously, when this forum can be sabotaged by a gripe followed by a re-seller rapidly resolving in an effort to "decontaminate" themselves, it's editorial/forum usefulness is compromised. The way this is realistically handled? When the re-seller is motivated to respond & make good, it's an indication they failed in the first place, or the OP had totally unrealistic expectations---take your pick. However, "airing it out" on this specific forum makes both look equally foolish.

Last edited:

heiney9

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTi Sport DSG
I know this thread was started for a stupid reason, but I ordered (2) OE Osram D2S Xenon bulbs for my MKV GTi w/ a headlight out. Not only were they by far the cheapest for OE bulbs, but I ordered them Wednesday and they got here today. Dealer gets $147/each, another retailer listed them on sale for $115/each and I paid $65/each.

Most excellent.

vj123

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
19 & 16 GTI - sold
When i bought my OBDeleven, DAP shippeed two devices even though i ordered only one. I contacted them about the mistake and they were kind enough to send me a prepaid return label :)

This is a true story.