GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Socal FS/ FT/ WTB Thread

Yareens80

Hey all,

Im in so cal, san fernando valley area. Anyone know good shops to get wheels powder coated? Looked go get semi gloss black for my vmrs

Thanks!

dood.

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI S DSG

Gogeees

Passed Driver's Ed
FS: NEUSPEED P-Flo Air Intake Kit w/ SAI - CA
Run about 5-6k miles on filters, selling because I got another project car that will be stealing all my attention and money. Located in Santa Ana, CA. Can meet up in greater Socal area.

Fits: 2014-UP Audi A3/S3 (8V) 1.8 TSI/2.0 TSI and 2015-UP VW MK7 GTI, R, Golf 1.8 TSI and ALLTRACK

Sounds great with my GFB DV+ installed.

Thinking about getting rid of Neuspeed Power Module w/ 15K miles on it, and GFB DV + around the same.

Neuspeed P-Flo w/ SAI ... 300$
Neuspeed Power Module (64.10.15) ... 250$
Go Fast Bits DV +(T9351) ... 100$

https://imgur.com/uH0s7yW

Make me an offer!

krz_hayn

Go Kart Champion
Neuspeed RSe102 19x9 et45 Satin Bronze $700 obo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Someone get these out of my living room! LOL

Mk7GTl

Go Kart Champion
Anyone looking for a Cooling-Mist progressive water-meth kit? Same brand BMS uses. PM me and we can talk about it.

mikeemorales

Passed Driver's Ed
Oem suspension / rear wiper / charge&throttle pipe for sale. Located Long Beach/Signal Hill.

Car was CPO’d at 16k and parts were removed at 18-19k.

Make an offer and it’s yours.

Mk7GTl

Go Kart Champion
Cooling Mist Water Methanol kit with 0-30 PSI digital gauge + CM5 nozzle + APR vent pod for the gauge. Willing to give this kit away to the person that pays to have it removed off my car from Emmanuele Design which was quoted around $200-$250... you will not find a better price on full ready to plug and play water-meth kit.

GTIMK7T

Ready to race!
Can I just rip it out of your car!?

Lol

Cooling Mist Water Methanol kit with 0-30 PSI digital gauge + CM5 nozzle + APR vent pod for the gauge. Willing to give this kit away to the person that pays to have it removed off my car from Emmanuele Design which was quoted around $200-$250... you will not find a better price on full ready to plug and play water-meth kit.