GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What is your average mileage on a full tank?

GTI_guy2

Passed Driver's Ed
^^its amazing. I'm only on the stock map(map 1) and it pulls hard. It really does feel like a new car. I would recommend 100% if you want to keep your warranty.

f1fanboy

I've been averaging 350km to 380km with 95% city and 5% highway (2-3 times a month at most). The most I've managed before I got a low fuel warning was around 440km.

You won't regret it. Easy install that can be done in 30min and just unplug it before you go to the dealer to do any work.

Did you order the JB1 straight from Burger Tuning?? What was the total in CAD with shipping? I've been wanting to get one as well but my GTI is still relatively new (under 3000km). Might wait until I get to 5000km or after the winter.

wy2sl0

Drag Race Newbie
My JB1 went on with around 1000km on it, got almost 18k on it now in 9 months.
Fuel mileage has been mid low 7l/100km since I bought it, so it doesn't affect anything unless you are in boost all the time.

Brinker

Ready to race!
Did you order the JB1 straight from Burger Tuning?? What was the total in CAD with shipping? I've been wanting to get one as well but my GTI is still relatively new (under 3000km). Might wait until I get to 5000km or after the winter.

Order it from n54tuning.com, they will ship from Ontario, Mississauga I think, so you won't have to pay duty, etc..total came to $610.22 taxes and shipping

f1fanboy

Order it from n54tuning.com, they will ship from Ontario, Mississauga I think, so you won't have to pay duty, etc..total came to $610.22 taxes and shipping

Nice! Just emailed them and they confirmed that they do ship from within Canada for Canadian orders.

Chronic

Go Kart Champion
Getting around 560 km per tank city and highway

Frenchie1

Have 1.8 tsi . My car has this issue when the gas gun clics . I can add another 8 to 10 l of I take my time. So when I do that . Regular spirited driving around two. I'm at about 7.8 in the summer and 8.5 winter. On Cruze at 120 burns about 7.3 and at 150 she's at 10. That's running 91 she burns a bit more on regular.

Zednix

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
'17 Sportwagen S
I drive a mix of city and highway, slightly more in city. I've been getting around 450km per tank on 91 in a stock 17 GTI+PP. Had the car since August and that has been roughly the average point the empty like comes on.

kingkhan

Ready to race!
I do mostly highway driving, but I have been routinely getting 600+ km per tank of 48L Regular. I imagine I can probably squeeze a few extra KM if I were to switch to premium\

I have just under 22K km on my 17 GTI