GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Bäsemödel: 1.8 TSi Project

Bäsemödel

Go Kart Champion
yeah i have a few freelance jobs that will net me some spending money... i'm thinking i'll do a JB4 as the next big mod... would like to do DP as well... I'd need to put the resonator back in so doing the DP is a bit more of an ordeal...

Konis would be great as well...

long list, little funds haha

Bäsemödel

Go Kart Champion
JB4 installed!! Can’t wait to experience!

Reinstalled myna newly cleared helix headlights! Man have I missed those...

Removed maxton lip for the winter. Car looks terrible without it.

Stuck between buying bilstien B8 struts/new 034 mounts or getting cherry red led tails’

Or summer tires..

Bäsemödel

Go Kart Champion
It’s still set to map 0 as I have 3/4 a tank of 87 still in the car. So it’ll be a little while before I can report unfortunately haha

nicholam77

Go Kart Champion
JB4 installed!! Can’t wait to experience!

Reinstalled myna newly cleared helix headlights! Man have I missed those...

Removed maxton lip for the winter. Car looks terrible without it.

Stuck between buying bilstien B8 struts/new 034 mounts or getting cherry red led tails’

Or summer tires..

Is it easy to remove and reinstall the maxton lip?

Bäsemödel

Go Kart Champion
Is it easy to remove and reinstall the maxton lip?

very easy. just undid the 7-8 bolts that are holding it on. I didnt install it with any adhesive for this very reason. also, its just not really needed in general. the hardware keeps it in place just fine.

Bäsemödel

Go Kart Champion
big news!!

My wife got friends together to find out a mod that I would want for my car that was on the "non priority" or "someday it would be nice" list and she made it happen! This was something that I really wanted to do but knew I wouldnt want to pay for until everything else was "done" :D

it looks awesome in person! Friend at a vinyl shop made it happen. Its a satin black which matches the car better than a gloss would as i have very little gloss on the car. I think it might be a touch too satin though; will see what happens with a good wash and some product. Initially, I didnt want to cover the original spoiler on the hatch but it looks much better with it done than I thought it would.

(excuse the lame winter wheels... so lame...)

Attachments

• IMG_1535.JPG
    IMG_1535.JPG
    235.7 KB · Views: 854
Last edited:

TJN

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2017 Alltrack S
big news!!

My wife got friends together to find out a mod that I would want for my car that was on the "non priority" or "someday it would be nice" list and she made it happen! This was something that I really wanted to do but knew I wouldnt want to pay for until everything else was "done" :D

it looks awesome in person! Friend at a vinyl shop made it happen. Its a satin black which matches the car better than a gloss would as i have very little gloss on the car. I think it might be a touch too satin though; will see what happens with a good wash and some product. Initially, I didnt want to cover the original spoiler on the hatch but it looks much better with it done than I thought it would.

(excuse the lame winter wheels... so lame...)

Can't see the pic :(

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Bäsemödel

Go Kart Champion
crap!
one sec

TJN

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2017 Alltrack S
Looks nice! It has been on my to do list for quite some time. Got a pic how the spoiler part came out?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Bäsemödel

Go Kart Champion
will try to grab one tomorrow....

Bäsemödel

Go Kart Champion
ordered steering wheel cover with red thread and a new shift boot/trim ring to replace the peeling one i currently have. I've been cut on it a few times now and Im just tired of it. Im going to add red thread to that new boot provided it doesn't look tacky... couldn't find an auto shift boot/ring with red thread already for what I wanted to spend...

I have a few freelance gigs coming up here soon so Im hoping to do tires and a downpipe before spring... also throwing around the idea of euro tails... and i still want to do bilstien B8s... all depends on how freelancing goes... :D