GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

034 Motorsports billet aluminum insert

wy2sl0

Drag Race Newbie
The CTS one was better but broke easily. The 034 one still gives me wheel hop unless I'm on slicks. I will admit though, wheel hop has disappeared on the is38 now ��

Jovian

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2016 VW GTI
The CTS one was better but broke easily. The 034 one still gives me wheel hop unless I'm on slicks. I will admit though, wheel hop has disappeared on the is38 now ��

IS38 is a bigger turbo and takes longer to spoil, it doesn't have as much oomph down low as the IS20

Top end though is a game changer

wy2sl0

Drag Race Newbie
IS38 is a bigger turbo and takes longer to spoil, it doesn't have as much oomph down low as the IS20

Top end though is a game changer

Hahahaha.....it's not that. With the IS20 power dropped off and it caught traction. With the is38 it spins through the gear and hits the limiter almost.

NCR-R

Ready to race!

I have the CTS one. I think I noticed it a bit today. Last night I hammered it while in 3rd and broke traction which hasn't happened before haha

controller

Passed Driver's Ed
I put mine in yesterday evening and man it totally changed the car. I do feel a bit of vibration but the overall feel of the vehicle is a lot stiffer.