GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Eurodyne Updates

mqbgti

Passed Driver's Ed
Ok now knowing Jon at 5150 tunes on maestro has just made my decision harder on whether cobb or eurodyne is what I should get? Decisions decisions

Sent using Pied Piper middle out compression app

Im getting tuned at AU Tuning in two weeks using maestro. Switching to cobb at this point is too expensive for me.

0bLiViOuS

Go Kart Champion
12.12 @ 119.32mph...... Annihilated trap record for 6mt is38

Congrats man! I gotta make it to the track now that the is38 is in and show you up :D mk7gti has to beat RJ's record lol

wy2sl0

Drag Race Newbie
Didn't get the record, off by 8 hundredths (0.08) of a MPH, but reading between the lines I should be quickest (ET+trap).

Will go back in a couple weeks with lower DA and lock this shit down.

Best ET: 12.121
Best Trap: 119.33mph
ED maestro tuned by Sam (613b6 Instagram).
Catted DP, Stock Catback
Stock intake with k&n drop in.
Uni IC.
Sachs SRE clutch.
DOT approved Hoosier qtps.
No ethanol or methanol! 20L of 94 pump with 7 oz of boostane octane enhancer.
Seats out.
1200-1591DA.

Last edited:

Jedimk7

Drag Race Newbie
Im getting tuned at AU Tuning in two weeks using maestro. Switching to cobb at this point is too expensive for me.
That's good to know thanks[emoji41][emoji106]

Sent using Pied Piper middle out compression app

IS38GTI

Didn't get the record, off by 8 hundredths (0.08) of a MPH, but reading between the lines I should be quickest (ET+trap).

Will go back in a couple weeks with lower DA and lock this shit down.

Best ET: 12.121
Best Trap: 119.33mph
ED maestro tuned by Sam (613b6 Instagram).
Catted DP, Stock Catback
Stock intake with k&n drop in.
Uni IC.
Sachs SRE clutch.
DOT approved Hoosier qtps.
No ethanol or methanol! 20L of 94 pump with 7 oz of boostane octane enhancer.
Seats out.
1200-1591DA.

Crazy I bet with w/m and some e85 you will be around 120-121. Are you going to keep the stock intake?

rafycotto

Ready to race!
Update...

I installed snow performance W/M kit,.

I believe now about those comment that said the tune is about to rich torque limits. Still with my stock IC and pipe, after W/M now i can't see my 28 psi, just less than 25psi but holding good. (NP IC was Doing a good job)

Another thing, I never seeing no more than 16 degree advance timing until now with W/M 18+ degree

0bLiViOuS

Go Kart Champion
Damn that's some advance!

I'm guessing the boost is because it's reaching target with less boost/more timing. Let us know if you can tune it to hit more. I know mk7gti wants moarrr boosts :D

Mk7GTl

Go Kart Champion
Damn that's some advance!

I'm guessing the boost is because it's reaching target with less boost/more timing. Let us know if you can tune it to hit more. I know mk7gti wants moarrr boosts :D

Haha been wanting an extra 2-3 psi for the longest time not sure what's going on with my unicorn.

Travis9935

Ready to race!
Geez I got a peak of 30psi yesterday, usually it is 28. :-O What is the peak on stage 2 Ht?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

wy2sl0

Drag Race Newbie
Crazy I bet with w/m and some e85 you will be around 120-121. Are you going to keep the stock intake?

Not sure how much difference an aftermarket one makes. I might get a TIP and intake if I can find one on sale cheap. They aren't a very good $/hp mod, I'd rather spend that on a fluidampr.

613B6

Ready to race!
Not sure how much difference an aftermarket one makes. I might get a TIP and intake if I can find one on sale cheap. They aren't a very good $/hp mod, I'd rather spend that on a fluidampr.

Congrats again Matt for ripping it up yesterday, was a great day of learning!

wy2sl0

Drag Race Newbie
Congrats again Matt for ripping it up yesterday, was a great day of learning!

Thanks Sam, appreciate it and all your help tuning.
Lowest 60' on the GTIs looks to be 1.793 on full slicks and my last 2 passes were 1.85 and 1.86 so I think I figured it out (I did have to slip a *little* bit).
The heat looks to be the issue with the tranny as a few people chimed in on my facebook post saying they have the same issues. A couple people ended up losing their gears soon after this started so that kind of worries me. I think I will have to let it cool down more between runs and go back later in the day.
11.999 and 120+ before the end of the year!

613B6

Ready to race!
Thanks Sam, appreciate it and all your help tuning.
Lowest 60' on the GTIs looks to be 1.793 on full slicks and my last 2 passes were 1.85 and 1.86 so I think I figured it out (I did have to slip a *little* bit).
The heat looks to be the issue with the tranny as a few people chimed in on my facebook post saying they have the same issues. A couple people ended up losing their gears soon after this started so that kind of worries me. I think I will have to let it cool down more between runs and go back later in the day.
11.999 and 120+ before the end of the year!

We will, there is still boost on tap, you just tell me more lol update your 1/4 page!