GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Car Meet: North East Ohio

wordsthatiwrote

Ready to race!
I'm usually there right on time at 7PM.

I did over hear that the site may change.

Please check back occasionally as I will update if I have information on this.

wordsthatiwrote

Ready to race!
Apparently the event organizers are going to be doing some kind of food and drink at a future meet. I think there may be a page on facebook for them but I do not know what it is. I gave up on Facebook.

PouncingPanzer1

Go Kart Champion
Apparently the event organizers are going to be doing some kind of food and drink at a future meet. I think there may be a page on facebook for them but I do not know what it is. I gave up on Facebook.
I went to see Dunkirk last night instead of showing up.

Yea I don't have facebook, haven't for a couple years. I am out of so many loops. People forget that they have to take a step back to 2006 when it comes to contacting me and letting me know about events.

Let me know what you hear, I may show up this coming.

wordsthatiwrote

Ready to race!
Today the event is scheduled to take place at the original location mentioned in the first post.
I plan to attend.

There is some new management for the Boost event and there will likely be different events happening in the near future. As well as a possible location change.

I will keep the thread up to date if/when I find out more details.

PouncingPanzer1

Go Kart Champion
Today the event is scheduled to take place at the original location mentioned in the first post.
I plan to attend.

There is some new management for the Boost event and there will likely be different events happening in the near future. As well as a possible location change.

I will keep the thread up to date if/when I find out more details.
Sounds good man. I almost went yesterday since it was so bloody nice out but one thing led to another and I wasn't even home until 7. By then I was checked out for the day haha.

wordsthatiwrote

Ready to race!
I didnt show up tonight cause I was kinda depressed.

But the admins are talking about doing some shit at dragway42.

I would appreciate meeting you for once.

We've missed one another too often.

There are plans to have a meet at North Olmsted mall. Its not set in stone but there has been interest by the people who own the mall.

PouncingPanzer1

Go Kart Champion
I didnt show up tonight cause I was kinda depressed.

But the admins are talking about doing some shit at dragway42.

I would appreciate meeting you for once.

We've missed one another too often.

There are plans to have a meet at North Olmsted mall. Its not set in stone but there has been interest by the people who own the mall.
Yes, it would be nice to meet a forum face finally.

I would be down for a dragway event, that would be sweet.

Should the mall event happen, let me know also!

MyGolf7

Passed Driver's Ed

wordsthatiwrote

Ready to race!
I haven't been super active on the forums lately. To be honest. I am not certain if the meet occurs any more. A friend of mine was running it.

TommyBoy2112

Car(s)
2018 gti s
Hi. It’s Tommy boy 2112. I just now say this message. But I will try and make it next week. My girlfriends kid has driving class today and I’ve go to pic him up soon. So look out word a new driver is coming out into the greater Cleveland area. Lol