GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New LED products for your MK7 GTI/Golf - Lifetime Warranty - Free Shipping - Error Fr

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
Our customers feedback is important, we sell LEDs that are specifically made to work and look good in your VW and Audi:
www.deAutoLED.com

LEDs for the MK7:
http://deautokey.com/category/shop-by-car-model-vw-gti-golf-mk7-2015

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
Anyone happen to know if the LED fog light intensity can be adjusted via coding?

Are you referring to the OEM Fogs or ours? Our LEDs will adjust to any coding, they act just like OEM but other than that we do not know the answer to this question but hopes someone can help.

Thank you

hobie411

Passed Driver's Ed
Are you referring to the OEM Fogs or ours? Our LEDs will adjust to any coding, they act just like OEM but other than that we do not know the answer to this question but hopes someone can help.

Thank you

I do have deauto led fogs. But yeah, I suppose it would be more of a general coding question.

hobie411

Passed Driver's Ed
If you are able to post in another thread it might get more views, if you can share what you find here we'd really appreciate it.

Thank you

I was able to figure it out, but also got feedback from Don over at the OBD11 forum. (Below)

That leads me to the next question. I know the bulbs are equipped with resistors, but would it be proper to code the bulb type as LED as Don mentioned?

the two Leuchte-sets for the front fogs are:
Leuchte12NL LB45* - left side
Leuchte13NL RB5* - right side
For each of these Leuchte-sets, check that
Lasttyp channel is
6 - LED Lichtmodul

To adjust the illumination, change:
Dimmwert AB channel
> allowable range is 0-127

Don

sprinks

Drag Racing Champion
Coding it for LED basically lowers the threshold for the bulb out warning. I prefer to move the settings to the correct lasttyp channel when possible. It's not necessary, as the resistors act as a workaround for the bulb out warning.

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
I was able to figure it out, but also got feedback from Don over at the OBD11 forum. (Below)

That leads me to the next question. I know the bulbs are equipped with resistors, but would it be proper to code the bulb type as LED as Don mentioned?

Coding it for LED basically lowers the threshold for the bulb out warning. I prefer to move the settings to the correct lasttyp channel when possible. It's not necessary, as the resistors act as a workaround for the bulb out warning.

Ok, we include outside resistors with our fog leds to eliminate any errors so no coding is required.

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
NEW BRIGHTER FRONT TURN SIGNALS FOR YOUR XENON HOUSING!

LISTING:
http://deautokey.com/product/new-br...-signals-for-the-volkswagen-2015-mk7-golf-gti

Complete the LED look:
-Our LEDs are BRIGHTER than stock in direct sun light
-Fills more of the housing with deep dark amber color vs OEM
-Insanely bright at night

Customer Video:

As you can see the incandescent gets lost in the sun, ours shines through - this is the first of its kind - 100% error free also.

ALL LEDs for your car:
http://deautokey.com/category/shop-by-car-model-vw-gti-golf-mk7-2015

I received these beauties from deAutoKey yesterday and had a chance to install them today. These things are awesome! So much brighter than the stock bulbs! I have owned the deAutoKey tail light, license plate, and amber front signal LEDs and these really round out the car! I placed an order today for the red front foot wells and red trunk LED strip as well.

I have to say that the customer service at deAutoKey is second to none! They have gone above and beyond my expectations and I'll be a customer of theirs for years to come!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk