GOLFMKV

New JB4

KASPER1

Go Kart Champion
Nice :)

It only gets better, you'll be saying that again if, WHEN u go "stage 2!" lol

importrx7

Ready to race!
You will want to get a data cable, do some data logging and send those to George at BMS. He was able to dial it in really good for me. I was able to run a 12.5 running map 6 on 93 with just a drop in filter and the JB4. You won't be disappointed at all with it especially if you pick up a data cable

KASPER1

Go Kart Champion
I'm guessing your pushing 29psi on a tune vs a jb4 unit? If you are pushing 29psi on jb4, show me! :D

Yes sir, UM tuned both, just was trying to show original OP they can take allot more boost than a jb4 is gonna push and not to worry terribly

George Smooth

Drag Race Newbie
Let us know how long it takes you to burn out the clutches.

Why would he burn his clutches? There are DSG people that have been running these for 2 and a half years with no issues and high enough mileage for there to be numerous reports of this over the large pool of customers.

GolfR17

Passed Driver's Ed
Thanks. I will be ordering the data cable. As far as sending logs is there a certain way to take the logs you get and send them straight from ur phone to George? Thanks again. I don't beat my car to burn the clutches anyway but I like the feeling of having all the capability of needed. Or always having that grin on your face when you see someone pull up that thinks there gonna put a hurtin on you lol. Not today junior lol.