GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Leasing

mopar22

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
16 GTI
What is everyone getting for leases now? I searched and ply saw early lease offers for golf r's on the high 400-500s. Looking of dodges site for cars of similar value are down in the 300s. So what is everyone getting for lease offers on the golf r primarily and the higher end gti?
Thank yoy

AK66

Passed Driver's Ed
Vw lease suck. Chrysler, as well as other American makes have very good lease programs now. VW doesn't. At least now.

mopar22

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
16 GTI
They're losing out on a ton of money that way. You would think they'd have a good lease program but I guess not. Hell I've seen Audi have better leases

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
The Golf R usually has a great residual for leasing & hold their values decently, BUT since they're on the (sorta) rare/low production side they have a crazy high money factor to make up for it to keep them out of everyone's hands

odin2347

Passed Driver's Ed
just get an S3 if you wanna lease. I'm getting a fairly loaded premium plus with tech package and the upgraded stereo for $490/mo with just tax due at signing ($1800). MSRP is around 49k

mopar22

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
16 GTI
Meh that's still high. I've been looking and many other cars seems to have better leases then vw. Hell most of audi line up has good leases