GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New exhaust on the MK7.

Stevo_CT

Ready to race!
This setup has an interesting range.
On normal driving, it's actually quite mellow and relatively refined, but wot it wails like a banshee.

Your Gti certainly moves. Enjoy.

Chronic

Go Kart Champion
AWE track with CTS catless dp.

Love the way you drive,sweet oh ya exhaust sounds good too,nice and loud love it fuck hammer down[emoji41]

marc5800

Drag Race Newbie
Wow those shifts sound amazing w/ the DSG!

The cold start too!!
Keep it up

Euro Tech

Ready to race!
Thanks everyone, I love it. I had to make the video because I did a lot of searching and could not find anything worth watching. No one drives hard enough for you to know how it sounds.

Euro Tech

Ready to race!
This setup has an interesting range.
On normal driving, it's actually quite mellow and relatively refined, but wot it wails like a banshee.

Your Gti certainly moves. Enjoy.

There is some drone, but not really anything major. Despite being much louder at WOT it has less drone than the Magnaflow I had before.

Gogo GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Awesome! Love it.

Attachments

• Fast.jpg
    Fast.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 716

Euro Tech

Ready to race!
How does it sound inside your car? Sounds amazing outside!

I love it, honestly it drones less than when I had the Magnaflow catback AND a Vibrant resonator. It sounds so good at WOT, especially on the upshifts. Every time I drive it I think "you know, they really worked hard to get it like this"

SouthSideGti

Ready to race!
I love it, honestly it drones less than when I had the Magnaflow catback AND a Vibrant resonator. It sounds so good at WOT, especially on the upshifts. Every time I drive it I think "you know, they really worked hard to get it like this"

AWE got this exhaust suite right. I have the touring, which is a much lower tone, and its a dream. The track sounds outright badass just a little to much for my taste. Im sure with an aftermarket DP this will scream over 3k RPM. Nicely done!