GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Raced a BMW 5 series and...

2slowvw

Car(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3
3rd gear is the money gear in the GTI. 1st and 2nd is damn near useless. Went spirited driving 2 weekends ago with my friends who had an M3 and a Alpha Romero 4c spider and they both commented about how fast my GTI was and shocked that it drove like it did.

stdong

Passed Driver's Ed
3rd gear is the money gear in the GTI. 1st and 2nd is damn near useless. Went spirited driving 2 weekends ago with my friends who had an M3 and a Alpha Romero 4c spider and they both commented about how fast my GTI was and shocked that it drove like it did.

You are 100% correct.

deanmarr

Ready to race!
Tonight I probably had the most fun I have ever had in my car. I was cruising down PCH on the rare occasion with my mom in the passenger seat and this dude in a nice beamer (i'm pretty positive it was a 5 series) was driving kind of fast through traffic. We coincidentally lined up at the next stoplight together and I rolled my windows down and turned off the ac (for maximum power lol). My mom was like wtf are you doing. I looked over and made eye contact with the guy, he was probably in his late thirties. I got "the look" from him like he wanted to race. When the light turned green I gassed it and used the paddle shifters to upshift to get into the high rpms because i wasn't in sport mode. He pulled me a bit through 1st as I had to feather the throttle in order to avoid excessive wheelspin. Once i got into second the wheelspin was still atrocious (Im running michelin pss too) and the gap remained about half a car legth. Once i go into third it was a different ballgame. I closed the gap immediately and began to pull. Once I got into fourth I had pulled him by almost a full car legth, and he let off like a wuss because he knew he was beat. By that time we had already doubled the speed limit (maybe more i dont really care hahah). Afterwards he drove really slow and didn't come near me lol. Anyways this was so much fun to embarrass the sh*t out of this guy because i am sure beforehand he would've bet his life that he would walk me. Priceless.

Scared the living sh*t out of my mom too but it was worth it. Oh and the guy was alone in the car to add insult to injury. :D
Rad. Good kill

AtlantaDad

Drag Race Newbie
"First he names himself Saint Dong, and now street racing in broad daylight. Where did I go wrong??"
-Mom

[emoji14]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Jumpy

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
'18 GTI Autobahn
You race with your mom in the car? Jesus, lol

stdong

Passed Driver's Ed
"First he names himself Saint Dong, and now street racing in broad daylight. Where did I go wrong??"
-Mom

[emoji14]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Lmao, ik my username is very unprofessional. Have to laugh whenever I get mentioned by someone but it actually has a meaning behind it lol.

stdong

Passed Driver's Ed
You race with your mom in the car? Jesus, lol

Yes but she's been in a WOT 06' ferrari f430 before so my car doesn't compare. And yes I get shit for driving over the speed limit all the time but i've never gotten a ticket before so thats really all that matters. (knock on wood lol)