GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

RFB 8000k HID Kit

Riptide09

Infected by the Mod bug
I've ordered some new Hella headlights for my GTI and Hella Taillight's as well. I haven't ordered an HID kit yet so I plan on installing my stock halogen bulb in the mean time.

One of the HID kits I was looking at was through uspmotorsports.com and they have an 8000k HID kit for $99. The link is below. Would you all recommend a different kit? I know about the kit at theretrofitsource.com but I haven't found another kit anywhere else. I know Morimoto makes a lot of kits that people talk about putting into theirs, but what about RFB? Any reviews?

https://www.uspmotorsports.com/Volk...ts/MK7-Golf-GTI-HID-Conversion-Kit-8000K.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Riptide09

Infected by the Mod bug
anything over 6000k is junk and ricer thing. even 6000k is too bluish. stock/4300k is your best choice.

Ok gotcha, the only reason I was going for a blue hue was because my car is white so I thought it would look cool.

Riptide09

Infected by the Mod bug
Just another brand. It's not morimoto, but it's okay. I also agree with the hard pass 8000k. It's purely a looks thing and you won't get improved visibility. 4300k is pretty much OEM.

Oh ok gotcha thanks man