GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Driver Seat cover

Nsknick

Ready to race!
Hello all,

I was curious if anyone has any recommendations on washable front seat cover, preferably water proof. I work in health care, and I would prefer to use a seat cover when I work (Hate the thought of all the germs my clothes collect, transferring on the seats). They don't have to fit perfectly, but something decent. I appreciate any suggestions you all may have! :)

Sandman GTI

Drag Race Newbie
Not a seat cover but I know a company that makes leather covers for the Golf if you wanted to switch to a seat you can clean better.

Google Katzkins.
You can design your seat.
Also then look up an installed near you.
Good quality leather.
Last time I looked they had the Golf listed but not GTI.
Might ask if a GTI is available.

I think the Leather is as good or better than my GTI Leather.
FYI.

Nsknick

Ready to race!
Not a seat cover but I know a company that makes leather covers for the Golf if you wanted to switch to a seat you can clean better.

Google Katzkins.
You can design your seat.
Also then look up an installed near you.
Good quality leather.
Last time I looked they had the Golf listed but not GTI.
Might ask if a GTI is available.

I think the Leather is as good or better than my GTI Leather.
FYI.

Thank you! I will look them up, I just come in contact with a lot of bacteria in the emergency room, so I don't want that transferred on my seats. I already purchased weathertech floor mats to easily keep those clean. Thanks again for your input, I will look into them!

2SlowNoMo

Ready to race!
sounds like you need a good biohazmat decon procedure more than car seat covers!:eek:
Thank you! I will look them up, I just come in contact with a lot of bacteria in the emergency room, so I don't want that transferred on my seats. I already purchased weathertech floor mats to easily keep those clean. Thanks again for your input, I will look into them!