GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GIAC MK7 VS Z06, Hellcat, 335i and Nitrous SRT Jeep.

heftysmurf

Ready to race!
You out so much time into the editing that it is fantastic.

Also your races never cease to amaze me.

Stevo_CT

Ready to race!
Nice video, your hard work put into the editing makes a huge difference.
Shit that Hellcat is quick, and mighty impressive is that SRT8!

Keep posting.

gotshotgun

Ready to race!
Great vid. May I suggest lowering the drone a bit for a more head on view vs top down and showing the last 5 seconds of the race as the cars go by. I think that would add a nice touch.

Euro Tech

Ready to race!
Thanks everyone. Yes that Hellcat is quick, I am going to have a hard time finding a way to win that race, I don't see it being possible on the IS38 but I will keep trying. We will definitely be running the drone differently in the future, I did not realize it would show distance the way that it did. This was the first test run, already I see the video as being more enjoyable just due to the intro alone.

2slowvw

Car(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3
Nice vid. Ya the hellcat screams, it'll be tough trying to take him, maybe any additional weight reductions that you haven't done.

Euro Tech

Ready to race!
Nice vid. Ya the hellcat screams, it'll be tough trying to take him, maybe any additional weight reductions that you haven't done.

I have not done any yet, I don't really plan to as it's my daily driver and I like it nice, smooth and quiet. Maybe next time we go out I will pull out the spare tire.