GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK7.5 OEM LED Tails

nype

Drag Racing Champion
Post both?

H22hatch

Ready to race!
I will say this. If it turns out that the pin switch resolves my issue then there are multiple ways to code the lights using his modules. Not sure if one is better than the other.

I need to see a video of crilds tail lights going through all the functions with the lightswitch in both the on and off position and with and without the brake pedal depressed.

Also need to find Rogers videos and rewatch those.

Just want to use both of them as reference point to verify that everything is working correctly.

Crild

Drag Race Newbie
I will say this. If it turns out that the pin switch resolves my issue then there are multiple ways to code the lights using his modules. Not sure if one is better than the other.

I need to see a video of crilds tail lights going through all the functions with the lightswitch in both the on and off position and with and without the brake pedal depressed.

Also need to find Rogers videos and rewatch those.

Just want to use both of them as reference point to verify that everything is working correctly.
This should be close to the end of Marcel coding before i did the pin switch. Didnt really take a before and after shot which i should have.http://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/592d67ae83bb1/VID-20170523-WA0038.mp4

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

supesgolfr

Ready to race!
I got the codes. Note, I thought that 23SL light codes were missing, but Marcel said that they are not needed.

Also - these instructions require you to switch pins 4 and 5.

Crild

Drag Race Newbie
I got the codes. Note, I thought that 23SL light codes were missing, but Marcel said that they are not needed.

Also - these instructions require you to switch pins 4 and 5.

That coding doesnt work. I think. At least i had it going before marcel coded and did the pin swap

supesgolfr

Ready to race!
That coding doesnt work. I think. At least i had it going before marcel coded and did the pin swap

?? Marcel sent it to me an hour ago. I specifically asked for the coding for the US-Halogen, and referenced you in the conversation. He also said that these codes are from your sessions with him.

I need confirmation about whether the codes are wrong before I go back to Marcel.

Crild

Drag Race Newbie
?? Marcel sent it to me an hour ago. I specifically asked for the coding for the US-Halogen, and referenced you in the conversation. He also said that these codes are from your sessions with him.

I need confirmation about whether the codes are wrong before I go back to Marcel.
That coding is for ROW to facelift if its from the other install manual. Hatch used my coding from my vcds backup to get his going. Ill check it out and post up the coding later on today.

Crild

Drag Race Newbie
Marcel shipped my replacement today, hopefully it comes faster than 2 weeks like last time.

Viper!

Hi All!
I'm new here, and maybe missing smth.
But are you all are using connectors from audiamant or any other company, or someone had connected these taillights by himself without any adapters?
If yes, is there any scheme on how you've done it? I've heard that 7.5 lights have one additional socket.

Crild

Drag Race Newbie
Hi All!
I'm new here, and maybe missing smth.
But are you all are using connectors from audiamant or any other company, or someone had connected these taillights by himself without any adapters?
If yes, is there any scheme on how you've done it? I've heard that 7.5 lights have one additional socket.
Yes audiamant is the company we are using. Bks has one as well. BEC is working on his own version but no eta so far.

H22hatch

Ready to race!
crild, when you post yours up today, check and see if leuchte16-19 were modified.

I'll post mine up today as well. I have a full back-up of my car with virgin light settings and a backup after the work was done. i'll pull everything that was changed between the files.

I still need to flip my pins, just haven't gotten any time to do it yet. My tails look *almost* like your video.

JBale

Ready to race!
With that coding do you have issues with the running light flickering when you hit the brake? 21BR is normally used only for brake lights as it seems to have a hard coded brake function associated with it.

H22hatch

Ready to race!
With that coding do you have issues with the running light flickering when you hit the brake? 21BR is normally used only for brake lights as it seems to have a hard coded brake function associated with it.

Do you mean a quick flicker on and then it turns off (assuming the light switch is in the off position)? With the switch in the auto/on position, no flicker at all. I'm having to use OBD11 to do the output tests while im standing behind the car to verify things working correctly.