GOLFMKV

[Maryland MK7 Roll Call]

Beaker1

Go Kart Champion

ATR

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
'17 Golf R 6mt
Great seeing a ton of vws and audis at Cars and coffee this morning. Must have been 30 to 40 of them scattered throughout. Great time and nice meeting some of you.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Mark, right?

Beaker1

Go Kart Champion

Beaker1

Go Kart Champion

ccao12

Exhaust note

Hey guys, bought my '17 GTI w/ PP at the end of Nov and located in Germantown/Gaithersburg area. Anyone have an awe track cat-back, neuspeed, or borla exhaust on stock dp? I am considering between those three. From the vidoes AWE and NEUSPEED seem close to stock it may be hard to justify the purchase of them. Borla seems louder but idk how crazy it is

ATR

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
'17 Golf R 6mt
Hey guys, bought my '17 GTI w/ PP at the end of Nov and located in Germantown/Gaithersburg area. Anyone have an awe track cat-back, neuspeed, or borla exhaust on stock dp? I am considering between those three. From the vidoes AWE and NEUSPEED seem close to stock it may be hard to justify the purchase of them. Borla seems louder but idk how crazy it is
AWE Track edition sounds like a great fit for you. If you ever upgrade the downpipe you can get the Touring conversion kit.

Check out the videos in this thread to compare the difference between the 4 possible setups:

http://www.golfmk7.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6355

Also in case you didn't already see this:
http://www.golfmk7.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18891

armedferret

Ready to race!

PM member mesaboogie18. he has an AWE track and is in the severn/odenton area.

biglilsteve

Ready to race!
Hello from Laurel!

Attachments

• IMG_20170402_152215_01.jpg
    IMG_20170402_152215_01.jpg
    347.1 KB · Views: 335

mesaboogie18

Ready to race!

PM member mesaboogie18. he has an AWE track and is in the severn/odenton area.

Yeah man, hit me up. I'm in Crofton and I'll be back in town in May and I'd be willing to meet up so you can hear the AWE track catback. I love it. A little louder than stock until you open it up.

ATR

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
'17 Golf R 6mt
I have the track edition installed. Still seems to be changing sound a little bit as it's breaking in. I'd be willing to let you hear it in person.

FYI I'm still on the stock tune. This is only the catback with no other mods power/sound wise.

Sounds absolutely amazing BTW :cool:

Chowderhead72

Ready to race!
I'm a GTI newbie. Living in Damascus. Can't wait for the warm weather so my sun roof will stop rattling.

Small world... Me too: Reflex silver 2 door/Koenig oversteer 19’s/ loud.