GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Arizona VW owners

LJK

Passed Driver's Ed
San Tan Valley for now. Tempe soon. 17 Autobahn in white.

KlipZ

Ready to race!
prospecting AZ resident.. how do the cars fair down there as far as exterior cleanliness? I know theres not much rain, but how about the red dust..

GTEEI1

Passed Driver's Ed
prospecting AZ resident.. how do the cars fair down there as far as exterior cleanliness? I know theres not much rain, but how about the red dust..

The main thing is dust. I live in Chandler and have owned a black car and my white 2016 GTI. The dust isn't as bad on lighter vehicles, but dark cars don't stay clean for more than 48 hours. There's a good reason why I went from black to white...hope this helps.

KlipZ

Ready to race!
The main thing is dust. I live in Chandler and have owned a black car and my white 2016 GTI. The dust isn't as bad on lighter vehicles, but dark cars don't stay clean for more than 48 hours. There's a good reason why I went from black to white...hope this helps.

Yep, i'm looking to head around that area, maybe little further north. Looks like i'll need to get a respray or just trade-in the black for white when the move happens.

LJK

Passed Driver's Ed
only one i know of is azvw on wednesdays on 99th ave and mcdowell. went once, not exactly the most inviting group of people, but i met one or two guys there.

ProjectDD

Is anyone in the Phoenix area interested in a CSS muffler? I bought one and ran it for a week before I decided that it was too loud for my taste(when paired with a downpipe). It's still in perfect condition. I have a couple offers from out of state, but I would rather not ship it. Asking $450.

KlipZ

Ready to race!
Is anyone in the Phoenix area interested in a CSS muffler? I bought one and ran it for a week before I decided that it was too loud for my taste(when paired with a downpipe). It's still in perfect condition. I have a couple offers from out of state, but I would rather not ship it. Asking $450.

Head over to the CS Muffler thread. It's apparently VIN locked for order now, so their all foaming at the mouth to get their hands on one.

eurospek

Just finished watching Fast&Fu

My offer still stands. Shipping would cover the rest of my offer from your asking price. If you have the original packaging it'll be easy.