GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Review of Ed's MK7 Headlight replicas

mk7norway

Ready to race!
I don't think so... they should come in a complete set. I would pay more if that was the case... I don't know witch ballast/HID kit I need to buy.. what will fit, and what will not??

Jota Mendes

Passed Driver's Ed
I don't think so... they should come in a complete set. I would pay more if that was the case... I don't know witch ballast/HID kit I need to buy.. what will fit, and what will not??

Ed says that is plug and play, so I think is a complete set with HID Kit and Ballasts, probably we are just missing something...
Ed, am I right?

Sent from my GT-S7500 using Tapatalk 2

yyzGTI

Ed says that is plug and play, so I think is a complete set with HID Kit and Ballasts, probably we are just missing something...
Ed, am I right?

Sent from my GT-S7500 using Tapatalk 2
The original ad under the Vendors forum does say that the price includes the hid kit

mk7norway

Ready to race!
Yes, the HID kit is there, all the details are in the add.

Some people want to go and buy their own HID kit or use halgoen bulbs if they want. In that case, I can deduct the cost of the HID kit from the price.

thanks mate... so the only thing I need to buy is the D3S xenon bulb??

The low beam is xenon with 6000k??

but the highbeam is H7 halogen?

Could you write what is included in the price?

mk7norway

Ready to race!
Yes Sir!! I will :)

Is there anyone that bought these headlights that can take a picture from the inside of your car at night, and outside?? :)

ZrC

Ready to race!
thanks mate... so the only thing I need to buy is the D3S xenon bulb??

The low beam is xenon with 6000k??

but the highbeam is H7 halogen?

Could you write what is included in the price?

6000k is terrible blue. You want OEM which is 4200k and 5000k max which still has a little more blue than OEM.

firot

can i use these with my original halogen bulbs without any external accessories?

if so, will my original bulbs run behind the lenses without any visiblity loss?

edward@becautoparts.com

Go Kart Champion
can i use these with my original halogen bulbs without any external accessories?

if so, will my original bulbs run behind the lenses without any visiblity loss?

You can use regular H7 bulbs, and they will fit in there without the need of any adapters, etc.

Depending on the the brightness of the bulb, you will see alot better than the stock lights, but not as bright as HID bulbs. The beam pattern will be the same as with the HID bulbs as the pattern is dependent on the projector itself.