GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Nc gti where are you at?

crxgator

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
All the MQBs
You're racing in the Street Stock class?

megreene

In High Point myself. Anyone know a good driving school? Not looking for Nascar, but something with more than one left turn? Track day rally cross type stuff.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

alexSU

Passed Driver's Ed
Anyone use a dyno in Charlotte? I've found several in the area but just curious if anyone has experience with a certain shop.

Wouldn't mind seeing dyno numbers with just downpipe and then JB4 + downpipe.

eXpo

Car(s)
2009 GTI
Greensboro/Jamestown, NC here!

BMP 4 door GTI

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE/DSG
Raleigh area!

MadMen

Ready to race!
Hey NC folks - I have a few items I pulled off my '17 GTI that I'll be putting in the classifieds, but wanted to offer up to the locals first. Trading the GTI for an S3, so pulled off the good stuff.

APR Downpipe - Brand new still in box. Never had a chance to install it. I have a new gasket for the turbo side to go with it. $650 ($750 new)

Vibrant 17930 Resonator - Brand new. Was going to install with downpipe. $60 ($78 new).

034 25.4mm rear swaybar - used for about 500 miles. $200 ($280 new)

CTS Front Mount Intercooler - I bought this used, about 3500 miles total on it. Great mod to keep things cool. $550 ($799 new)

ECS Tuning wheel spacer flush kit - $150 ($199 new)

I'll be taking pics and listing it all in classifieds next week once I pick up the S3.

MikeyR44

Go Kart Newbie
Had a silver GTI S with Iowa plates park next to me in the 6th street garage today in WS... Hey friend!

Last edited: