GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Golf 1.8t range?

lucyfek

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI & GSW
I'd easily get 450+ between fillups (2015 tsi, 5MT). Got like 509 when I arrived at some gas station in Santa Monica CA (while stuck in traffic I was getting somewhat concerned that Id have to push it). Are you always driving up the hill and against the wind? Parking brake released? Really short commute?

JJTX

I drive a ‘17 Wolfsburg auto 40 miles daily. I’m in Houston, TX, so lots of heat usually and I’m in traffic for about 45min each way. Also drive it around on weekends. I reset the trip meter every time I fill up. I don’t keep any logs, but I’ve been getting about ~300miles , or close to it, before the car alerts me to refill (about 40 miles left before empty).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

heiney9

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTi Sport DSG
I was getting about 360 in town driving on 16's. No real performance mods. Once winter fuel hit and now that i have 18" Austin's I am about 320 or so.

Winter fuel blend and cold weather will always lower MPG, especially in town driving. Less of a hit if you are all highway, but still lower than in the warmer months.

surfstar

Ready to race!
I'd easily get 450+ between fillups (2015 tsi, 5MT). Got like 509 when I arrived at some gas station in Santa Monica CA (while stuck in traffic I was getting somewhat concerned that Id have to push it). Are you always driving up the hill and against the wind? Parking brake released? Really short commute?

A fellow smart driver - thumbs up.
I've broken 500 a couple times, with a 2016 5MT GSW. Just updated my "lifetime" numbers and finally broke 38 mpg for my average. 31k + miles, 38.19 average now. Up from ~36.1 during first 4-5k miles and before I installed a few of golfdave's aero mods underneath, which definitely help with highway mpgs.