GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official DIY TTRS Clutch Kit

I’m not sure what the difference b/w the P and T part numbers is, but they both = the same Sachs part number (1878005146). I ordered the one on Eeuroparts (“P”) and it’s working flawlessly.
All I needed to know! Thank you :D

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

gmi99

Passed Driver's Ed

Gibberoni

Ready to race!
Has anyone been able to find these parts for at least close to the same price?

Eeuro parts is sold out of the clutch, and they have no date they will be back in stock

The PP is $450 on DAP and ECS now...

At least the TOB is $5 cheaper, lol.

Stock @ 67000 miles and the clutch slips like crazy in 6th gear... so want to upgrade for stage 2 when I can.

russiankid

Drag Race Newbie
Save some money and get a MK6 TOB. I've had mine in for 12k miles without any issues. The part # is floating around this thread and costs $30 on Rockauto.

2slowvw

Car(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3
Honestly feel like all these companies offering essentially the same kit with just their name on it bought out the stock so you are forced to pay a premium for the same thing.

Gibberoni

Ready to race!
If anyone is thinking about replacing the flywheel with the stock one (I am at 70K and bad slippage, so I am going to) RockAuto has it for $300+ shipping and 2-3 days transit. IT was only $10 for me to ship it.

Also, can the stock TOB be used with this? Not that its a huge deal but the OEM TOB (0A5141671N) is $5 cheaper than the one from FCP (5100177100). Or is the stock one not strong enough for the new pressure plate?

Last edited:

SRoads

Ready to race!
What about rear main seal? I have 38,000 miles.

If it were me...I would buy the upgraded one from iAbed and a new set of flywheel bolts. At 38K I would probably do a flywheel also...but that really depends on how you drive.

Last edited:

ATR

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
'17 Golf R 6mt
If it were me...I would buy the upgraded one from iAbed and a new set of flywheel bolts. At 38K I would probably do a flywheel also...but that really depends on how you drive.
This! :cool:

I just picked up the iAbed rear main seal since my clutch is on its way out. Plan to get it installed in the next few weeks :D