GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR Carbon Fiber intake system 2 days old

15Rohio

Hello everyone, I am selling a 2 day old Apr carbon intake that I put on my 2015 golf R. I plan on keeping the car stock and I think this unit will be more beneficial with other mods, I've had a change of heart on modding the car and truly think it's plenty fun without any mods. I think 350 is a fair price seeing that I paid 485 with tax two days ago. I have the box and everything it came with. I was told that this also fits the GTI. Please send me a message if interested.

Last edited:

shamibal

Passed Driver's Ed
Hello everyone, I am selling a 2 day old Apr carbon intake that I put on my 2015 golf R. I plan on keeping the car stock and I think this unit will be more beneficial with other mods, I've had a change of heart on modding the car and truly think it's plenty fun without any mods. I think 350 is a fair price seeing that I paid 485 with tax two days ago. I have the box and everything it came with. I was told that this also fits the GTI. Please send me a message if interested.
Is that 350 shipped

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Brinkmen

VW NUT!
Car(s)
2015 Golf R
1st post as a sale thread for an insane deal? Interesting. Always use PayPal and never send as gift.