GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Retrofitting Projectors into Stock Halogen Headlights

>DEMDOE<

Do you see the crossed fucked up beam pattern?

What does your question to me mean???...did I read the whole thread????

>DEMDOE<

I guess you don't know what you are talking about, like I thought in the first place.
There are no reasons posted in this thread as to why everything is mis-aligned. Do you retrofit headlights???
I assume not, or you would know a thing or two.

Serzyfritz

Passed Driver's Ed
I dont see any pictures of these mounted in a car and the beams are clearly being projected on the guys living room wall.... I think its safe to assume they aren't mounted in a car and as such arent level in any way

BxGTI

Go Kart Champion
I dont see any pictures of these mounted in a car and the beams are clearly being projected on the guys living room wall.... I think its safe to assume they aren't mounted in a car and as such arent level in any way

Correct, the crossed patterns are not from a single housing perhaps both headlights being tested, the OP never said that he sealed the back up, one of the LED that the OP is using is from a BMW fog light, I had those for a while and is super cool that he was able to fit them in.

I didn't want to add a comment until someone with common sense commented as well . Is clear that the OP was testing individually before projecting both housings probably from a kitchen table, who knows but it would be a bit difficult to keep the straight. I think that the cutoff looks good enough

But then again what do I know? As another poster suggested.

JD_MK7

Ready to race!

Adurm

Go Kart Newbie
Embarking on my own retrofit soon and hopefully have better luck with the oven.

Adurm

Go Kart Newbie
Wakey wakey. Op, do you remember how you got the halogen dishes out of the housing? My lenses are off but im stuck.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
OP's last post was in 2015. Don't think you're going to get a response

Last edited:

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
Or he went with dequardo to buy their matching Chevy Malibu's