GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Update: The eBay Full Replacement Paddles

ttsmith58

Passed Driver's Ed
I just installed mine. They are extremely stiff, there is almost no travel when pushing paddles to shift gear and they don’t rebound properly. I’m going to try to grease the holes where the pin goes to see if that helps.

ReadTheBook

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
DVP Spektrm, MK4 R32
I just installed mine. They are extremely stiff, there is almost no travel when pushing paddles to shift gear and they don’t rebound properly. I’m going to try to grease the holes where the pin goes to see if that helps.

Strange. Definitely wasn’t the case with mine. All I can suggest is to make sure you have it all straight and properly installed and that the pins are pressed fully back in place.

George Ab

Drag Racing Champion
When I first installed, I kept hearing the Batman theme in my head and thinking of bat wings. However, after a couple of weeks of use.... I am liking the sauce. Been shifting manually and it really working well. Never really used the paddles before, but these are easy to access. I am happy.

ReadTheBook

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
DVP Spektrm, MK4 R32
When I first installed, I kept hearing the Batman theme in my head and thinking of bat wings. However, after a couple of weeks of use.... I am liking the sauce. Been shifting manually and it really working well. Never really used the paddles before, but these are easy to access. I am happy.

Same. I continue to like them and the design has grown on me. They're low key enough in black that they don't grab attention.

Shane_Anigans

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport DSG
Same. I continue to like them and the design has grown on me. They're low key enough in black that they don't grab attention.

Same here. I've had them on for about a month, and I think they're noticeable, but in a good way. I probably won't paint the grooves after all.

Abbott Martin

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTI Performance 2dr
Nice find! I may send the Leyo paddles back I ordered. These seem to be good value.