GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

COBB Tuning DSG ROM Collection

COBB Tuning

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
Update!

As of this morning, 12/1 @ 11:30am CST I have drafted a list of everyone that has submitted DSG ROM files through the provided link. THANK YOU! We received just over 100 submissions and this will definitely go a long way in ensuring we have complete coverage of DSG vehicles upon release.

On that note, we are currently on track to release DSG support sometime in Q2 of 2018. Upon release, our Customer Service Team will be able to verify those of you who submitted ROM files and apply the 10% discount to your order.

koniu77

Passed Driver's Ed
Holy sh*t good thing I went from eurodyne to apr for the dsg tune, this thing won't be ready for another year.

BananaSlug

Ready to race!
Holy sh*t good thing I went from eurodyne to apr for the dsg tune, this thing won't be ready for another year.

7 months ≠ 1 year

BananaSlug

Ready to race!
Yeah but couple months ago they were saying it might be released before the year end so who knows what they're going to be saying when second quarter arrives.

I don't see any previous posts in this thread where they stated a possible release date.

koniu77

Passed Driver's Ed
I don't see any previous posts in this thread where they stated a possible release date.
Either the original post got edited or it was posted in another thread but recall them stating that this thing might get released this year.

Jedimk7

Drag Race Newbie
There was a post by Cobb stating hopefully by the end of the first quarter CY18 [emoji3][emoji848]

Sent via Pide Piper compression app

MKVIISpec

Ready to race!
Bump - Been holding off on any tunes waiting for this.

So much this. Eagerly awaiting this release. If it doesn’t happen soon, the torque Gods will force my hand into APR TCU [emoji17]

demi9od

Drag Race Newbie
Still 20 days left in Q1, hold you breath.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk