GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Maxton design V2 front splitter

LJT94

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI PP
I quite like the look of the maxton design front splitter but I saw a few comments where people had fitted them and they had snapped under speed. However I think I've seen that they have since been improved in quality.
I know triple r composites are working on one so not sure whether to wait for that but it could be a while from release and ironing out potential faults.

Questions im asking are basically:
Has anyone fitted one recently and got any reviews?
If I fit a splitter to a stock ride height golf, will it hinder my driving over low objects ability e.g. speed bumps or parking with the front bumper near a curb or do they not hang that low?
Aaaand finally, any word on installation? I can't imagine it being too difficult but just wondering

http://www.maxtondesign.co.uk/product/golf-vii/front-splitter-v2-vw-golf-vii-gti.html

Any help would be appreciated, thanks guys!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

bluekid99

Drag Race Newbie
I quite like the look of the maxton design front splitter but I saw a few comments where people had fitted them and they had snapped under speed. However I think I've seen that they have since been improved in quality.
I know triple r composites are working on one so not sure whether to wait for that but it could be a while from release and ironing out potential faults.

Questions im asking are basically:
Has anyone fitted one recently and got any reviews?
If I fit a splitter to a stock ride height golf, will it hinder my driving over low objects ability e.g. speed bumps or parking with the front bumper near a curb or do they not hang that low?
Aaaand finally, any word on installation? I can't imagine it being too difficult but just wondering

http://www.maxtondesign.co.uk/product/golf-vii/front-splitter-v2-vw-golf-vii-gti.html

Any help would be appreciated, thanks guys!

ive been running the maxton front lip no problems at all at high speed or installation...i threw on a couple more screws just to be safe but so far no issue

LJT94

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI PP
ive been running the maxton front lip no problems at all at high speed or installation...i threw on a couple more screws just to be safe but so far no issue
Cool! Sounds good. Did you get the red stripe along the front?