GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

USB Cable

SeanGunn007

I like to leave my storage compartment closed under the radio, but I need to be tethered to use Apple CarPlay.

Had anyone found a good and clean looking solution to closing the compartment while the cable is still able to feed through?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sir_Mk7r

Ready to race!
There is ddocks. they can close on smaller phones but if you have a note or apple + then it will hang out. but it seats the phone very well while plugged into the head unit.

SeanGunn007

There is ddocks. they can close on smaller phones but if you have a note or apple + then it will hang out. but it seats the phone very well while plugged into the head unit.

This is an interesting option. My phone is too big to close the compartment with this, but it least it looks clean. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MDLBC

Ready to race!
I have a V1 hardwired and use my iPhone as the remote display using a ProClip cradle. I cut a notch in front of my shifter and bought a flat lightning cable which exits out to the passenger side of the console. You can run the cable anywhere but the attached pictures should give you an idea of what I did in order to keep the cubby door closed with the cable inserted. The notch from the view of the photo looks bad but you can’t see it from where you are seated.