GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

It's Reflex Silver, and it's mine!

Bowser

Ready to race!
Just drove home in the nicest car I've ever owned. Reflex Silver SE w/ manual tranny. My wife had previously asked whether I was sure I wanted the manual - on the way home, she said, "This is a classy car. Do I get to drive it?" :D

Raining out, so instead of piling up miles, I'm going to spend some time with the OTHER manual - the owner's manual!

Life is good! :D

Firstboost

Go Kart Champion
Congrats on getting what you wanted!

Any plans to mod?

vj123

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
19 & 16 GTI - sold
Congrats on your new ride. Upload some pictures when you can.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

ElectricEye

Autocross Newbie
Congratulations!
I drive a Reflex Silver too, love the color.
Love the contrast of the black and red trim against the silver.
I've never owned a color like this that stayed so clean.
It's amazing.

2Germans

Passed Driver's Ed
Congrats brother! I love Silver on the GTI!

Bowser

Ready to race!
Any plans to mod?

Well, I might disconnect that Soundaktor! ;)

I'm just a boring old suburban grandpa. As-is is plenty of car for me (right now!)

I used to feel comfortable wrenching on 60s-70s cars. This thing - I'm not even sure I've figured out how to lock/unlock the doors! :rolleyes: Seriously, I have to keep the doors locked in my garage to avoid draining the battery? :confused: Car sure makes a bunch of whirrs, hums, and clicks.

Right now I'm mainly looking forward to driving it for a while - then we'll see.

Damn, it's a nice ride!

Sandman GTI

Drag Race Newbie
Yea!
Enjoy the new ride!

Hope the wait to go drive is not too long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Slapshot1

Ready to race!
Congratulations from a fellow Reflex Silver owner. I also came from a truck, be careful. It's really easy to go fast!
Have fun.

eurospek

Just finished watching Fast&Fu
Best color choice.

Bowser

Ready to race!
Got it parked right outside my window at work - had to walk all the way around the damn building as a result! And I think I'm getting a sore neck from constantly turning my head to look at it. Lord knows I haven't smiled this much in some time...

I know every color has its adherents, but as I was looking at it in the garage last night (MAN - it's been a while since I looked in on my car in the garage!) I appreciated the contrast near the front lights of the silver, the black trim on the lower fascia, and the red highlights. Black, grey, and blue are cool, but I love the way the black pops against the silver.

I'm a lot rustier on stick than I would have thought. And have never backed up with a rear camera before. Looking forward to getting plenty of practice, tho! :D

scrapin240

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
Golf
Love that you're so excited!! It's a really splendid vehicle. Does everything well.

I love reflex silver, but my buddy at work beat me to it, so I ended going from White to Black. But in reality, the GTI looks great in any color.

Bowser

Ready to race!
My daughter in LA drives a Mini w/ manual - her first car after college. Yesterday she told me she was looking at JCWs, 'cause she wasn't sure she could stand having her old man driving a car that is so much hotter than hers! ;)

She REALLY loves her Mini, but I suggested she give the GTI a test drive, if only for comparison purposes.

Gotta admit - that Tornado Orange looks pretty hot!

Jedimk7

Drag Race Newbie
Still no pics? Wtf?

Sent using Pied Piper middle out compression app