GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Golf R Shirt

TheWombat

Go Kart Champion
Erm, no. I mean, thanks for the link, as it's interesting, but that shirt, that price, that dufus modeling it.... Nope, nothing to see here folks, move along.

Sandman GTI

Drag Race Newbie
Fed,

Better options.

Rocky is always good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Axles of Evil

Ready to race!
WTF pt. 3

Why?

Apart from looking like a sheeple doofus while wearing something like that, the level of 6th grade immaturity really sparkles through.

Grow up please. At least make it a polo with a small R, that would be more academically and socially acceptable.

This shirt would be the kind of thing you could see on a zombie on the Walking dead TV show just before Michone takes the dudes head off with the machete!....just sayin....:cool:

Which of the shirts is for sheeple doofuses? (Sheeple doofusie? I don't know the plural foofus.)

I truly hope you aren't referring to the full body Apollo Creed costume shirt. Because that is a thing of beauty.

TheWombat

Go Kart Champion
Yeah, I haven't even had a single sticker or sign on a car since, well, forever. I try my darnedest to make sure the dealer doesn't even but their logo badge on my cars. If I could do it easily and cleanly, I'd even consider de-badging entirely. The last thing I want to do is advertise, well, much of anything. Unless they pay me for it. If they'd give me, oh, a few hundred a month, I'd drive around with a sandwich board on top that says "Eat at Joe'sl."

Axles of Evil

Ready to race!
A basic carbon unit wearing a Golf R tee shirt.

Last edited: