Chronic

Go Kart Champion
Finally made the decision to lower the car with Emmanuele Design
Pick up on Friday
Install when I have some time,hopefully not to long
Post pics when done

tonipepperoni77

Drag Race Newbie
how do you like the dogbone insert for the DSG, usually only hear from the manuals but id be interested to hear what you think on the DSG

Chronic

Go Kart Champion
how do you like the dogbone insert for the DSG, usually only hear from the manuals but id be interested to hear what you think on the DSG

Makes a huge difference in launching the car

Made the engine to transmission solid don't have any noise from it driving slow or going in reverse

IMO very solid build piece,not like others I've seen and can't beat the price

Honestly should be one of the first mods that should be done there is to much play down there between the too less flex equals less stress on car

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chronic

Go Kart Champion
Emmanuele Design springs were in really good condion very minimal wear on them.

He also had the version 2 as well so no clicking noise from the front as they had a small issue with the first ones that came out.

Brand new in the box never installed

Very happy now can't wait to install

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chronic

Go Kart Champion
Been a while since I've updated my build on my car few more mods I will be doing shortly since the weather is getting nicer out will follow with pics once done

Chronic

Go Kart Champion
Went out and purchased some 034 strut mounts and 034 bearings as well

Chronic

Go Kart Champion
Went to CTS today,picked up some more parts
High Flow Turbo Inlet Pipe
Turbo Muffler Delete
Throttle pipe
Crank Pulley Kit
Only thing they didn't have in stock was the Turbo Outlet Pipe have to wait 3/4 weeks,hopefully not that long

Chronic

Go Kart Champion
K will do

Chronic

Go Kart Champion
Installed the turbo inlet pipe today got to say was a fairly straight forward install
What a difference in size between the two[

IMG]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170526/1e076e63263718e7046e5e5dc8646f6a.jpg[/IMG]

Chronic

Go Kart Champion

Chronic

Go Kart Champion

Install was easy a little tight for my hands but got r done TMD definitely feel a difference in power sounds are louder overall very pleased

Chronic

Go Kart Champion

Install fairly simple now just waiting on the CTS Turbo Outlet Pipe and next install will be the CTS Crank Pulley

Chronic

Go Kart Champion
Just rolled 15000 km time for another oil change,changed to LiquiMoly and they wanted me to try this LiquiMoly Octane Plus and give them some feed back,1 can treat 50l