GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Motorcycle vs. Truck

Jose_Gti

Autocross Newbie
I saw it yesterday but what seems strange to me is that the motorcycle didn't use the foot brake neither he used the hand brake too much....
I remember when a bus decided to make a suden turn in front of me and I end up 2 feet from crashing, from that day I drove my motorcycle with the "spider-sense" activated all the time.

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
I saw it yesterday but what seems strange to me is that the motorcycle didn't use the foot brake neither he used the hand brake too much....
I remember when a bus decided to make a suden turn in front of me and I end up 2 feet from crashing, from that day I drove my motorcycle with the "spider-sense" activated all the time.

I almost wiped out twice when I was 18. It took the second time to sell my bike. I was just too ignorant :) I had a street version of a 60's racing bike that had very touchy carbs.

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
Posting this pic for The Fed, of him back in the day:

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
Dude never should have been on the road in the first place...goon riding with both feet off the pegs. He clearly had no clue what he was doing.

My background, since that's the direction this thread went. Started riding at five years old, got serious racing motocross and hare scrambles (GNCC, AWRCS, CRA) at thirteen. Went on to win a few championships and several individual races over the next five years. After graduating high school a shoulder injury kept me out of work and off the bike for six months. A few years later I had a terrible crash at an indoor track (broken Tib, fib, and crushed Talus

Firstboost

Go Kart Champion
These things happen every day. Just go to bestgore.com if you really wanna know.