GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Badgeskins Durability

Kingz10fan

How are they holding up for people that have had them on for awhile now? Wondering before I drop $80. Just joined the family and want to do a few cosmetic mods
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BxGTI

Go Kart Champion
I only have the red GTI grille badge ( PP wanabe) for 2 years now looks new still

Sandman GTI

Drag Race Newbie
Do you have a picture of the badges?

We don't need no stinking badges!

Here. I will look for more and better.
Start button has clear film from badgeskin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:

Sandman GTI

Drag Race Newbie
Badgeskins - Holding Up.

Here are some more.

Engine cover - Red TSI and white VW Logo.
These look like the day they went on over a year ago.
Just use care if you clean or rub them.

The CF inlays on the front and rear logo are one of my first mods. Likely almost 2 years old. I thought they would not hold up but still look good even after 20 some washings and car sits outside 100%.

Hope these help.

IMG_1413.JPG

Amm5890

Passed Driver's Ed
I bought a sheet of Carbon fiber adhesive vinyl from amazon for around $10. Just pry off the emblem and place vinyl on the underlay part. Then use a razor to cut around the edges and hit with a blow dryer to adhere nicely. reassemble and you're good to go

nype

Drag Racing Champion
Have zero issues w my visor badgeskinz. Start button as well.

Front, rear, and steering wheel emblem inlays are kliimotorwerks. They're still perfect as well.

Must be over 1.5 years now.

Just do it!

tgodon13

Ready to race!
How are they holding up for people that have had them on for awhile now? Wondering before I drop $80. Just joined the family and want to do a few cosmetic mods
Thanks

No issues. I've had them on for about 20,000 miles. Front, rear and side GTI badges.

Blaylock1988

Ready to race!
I got the engine start/stop button skin and am very happy with it. At first when I installed it it had some air gaps on the outer edge, but after a couple days parked in the hot sun the sticker is now 100% flat and clear. Highly recommend it.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk