GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2016+ Clubsport Modifications - Part Numbers

Even more CS springs don't drop anything. Get DG springs if you want a decent drop.

Does someone have any data on CSS sway bars? I don't remember if we have discussed these so far.

CLOUT

Ready to race!
Does someone have any data on CSS sway bars? I don't remember if we have discussed these so far.

I installed the rear on my Non-DCC PP GTI a few weeks ago. CSS rear sway (5Q0 511 305 BA), 21.7x3.6 vs my old 21.7x3.0.

Megy_ED30

Can someone who has fitted the CSS front discs confirm the part number is 5Q0615301C please, I am wanting to buy these now but due to delivery costs to the UAE I dont want to get the wrong ones.

Many thanks all.

branman1

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI 2021 GLI
Just throwing this out if anyone is interested. I installed a clubsport s muffler that I got a few weeks from cars245 and it's just not what I was looking for and will be removing it soon and selling. It's basically still new as I don't daily the car and so it probably has about 100 miles on it. PM if your interested.

ruben96

How do you get the camber of the CCS on the rear? Is it just installing the CSS lower wishbone's 5Q0505311E?

Is it confirmed that the CS with DCC rear sway bar is the same as that of the CSS?

HOT H2O

Drag Race Newbie
Just throwing this out if anyone is interested. I installed a clubsport s muffler that I got a few weeks from cars245 and it's just not what I was looking for and will be removing it soon and selling. It's basically still new as I don't daily the car and so it probably has about 100 miles on it. PM if your interested.

What is it you don't like? too quiet? Not loud enough?

Amm5890

Passed Driver's Ed
So from what I see - the lower grill (honey comb) insert is not interchangeable with the regular GTI one, correct?

Would love to have those air intakes for a slightly more aggressive look. Hoping china will make some aftermarket honeycombs in the future......

How do you get the camber of the CCS on the rear? Is it just installing the CSS lower wishbone's 5Q0505311E?
You can adjust rear camber to virtually any desired value on your stock GTI anyway.
The CSS rear control arm comes with stiffer bushings, better maintaining this camber
under cornering loads. As a result you don't need excessive static rear camber values
with these CSS control arms.

dsukhanova

Guys, hello from Ukrainian girl car enthusiast!
Such a cool theme! I'm just searching for Clubsport mods and you really helped me!�� Thanks!!

TecklenburgVW

Go Kart Champion
You can adjust rear camber to virtually any desired value on your stock GTI anyway.
The CSS rear control arm comes with stiffer bushings, better maintaining this camber
under cornering loads. As a result you don't need excessive static rear camber values
with these CSS control arms.
On a side note, could we take our OEM rear lower control and swap in SuperPro bushings with the same result?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

A3SBQ

Ready to race!
Sorry for my ignorance. Don't have time to read the full thread. Does the CSS have different brake pads on rear too? Needs som new performance pads rear ASAP.
Ferodo DS2500 is sold out from the producers...