GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Replacement Footwell LED Trouble

mrchristophee

Hi everyone this is my first post.

I have a golf mk7 R and the white lights in the footwell were bugging me so I bought some leds off amazon t10 smd leds.

However after putting them in the stop start refuses to work because of a power consumption too high error.

Has anyone else found this and found a successful way to get around it?

Many thanks

Chris

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor

nweddle13

The LEDs that deAutoLED offers are very good! Best quality I've ever seen! I got the red ones for my GTI

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BxGTI

Go Kart Champion
Op did you try going back to stock and try again? At least you can see if it is in fact the added LED's causing the problem

BxGTI

Go Kart Champion
Op did you try going back to stock and try again? At least you can see if it is in fact the added LED's causing the problem

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
The LEDs that deAutoLED offers are very good! Best quality I've ever seen! I got the red ones for my GTI

Thank you - we appreciate it.

Great suggestion, an update here would be great, we feel that either he has a MK6 GTi or added the Footwells himself, we never seen a 194 glass bulb as footwells in any MK7 footwells even the early 2015 models.