GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Steerin Wheel Covers

Jason3D

Go Kart Champion
I paid $35 for mine on Aliexpress. I also did NOT use the double sided tape. Fits nice and tight. I also like that this will basically preserve my original steering wheel that much longer.

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion
Aliexpress, search for MK7 steering wheel cover.
I bought mine for 25 US dollars and perforated leather and I'm very happy with it, just make sure that you order for you car because the GTI will not fit on the GOLF
Look what I found on AliExpress
http://s.aliexpress.com/7JBbE3uE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That looks nice, but then I have to order from AliExpress and I hate those fxckers

BxGTI

Go Kart Champion
That looks nice, but then I have to order from AliExpress and I hate those fxckers

Hahaha yeah,I know that you had an issue with them, you have to understand that they have thousands of vendors so from time to time you'll have an issue or two, so far AliExpress has been good to me on 20+ orders so no complain here, well one order never made it passed customs and they resend the item with no issues

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion
Hahaha yeah,I know that you had an issue with them, you have to understand that they have thousands of vendors so from time to time you'll have an issue or two, so far AliExpress has been good to me on 20+ orders so no complain here, well one order never made it passed customs and they resend the item with no issues

You jerk :p
I ordered two things and both were wrong or damaged. Some ppl have all the luck.

LFTMON

Ready to race!
Aliexpress, search for MK7 steering wheel cover.
I bought mine for 25 US dollars and perforated leather and I'm very happy with it, just make sure that you order for you car because the GTI will not fit on the GOLF
Look what I found on AliExpress
http://s.aliexpress.com/7JBbE3uE

How Is this installed ?

BxGTI

Go Kart Champion
How Is this installed ?

Like this, it literally took me less than 2 hours, never did something like this before, I didn't use the tape that comes with it, it is reversible but once you are done you will love it, it feels thicker and soft. I did watch a whole bunch of videos, not just on VW's

LFTMON

Ready to race!
Like this, it literally took me less than 2 hours, never did something like this before, I didn't use the tape that comes with it, it is reversible but once you are done you will love it, it feels thicker and soft. I did watch a whole bunch of videos, not just on VW's

Thanks it's beautiful and I think I can manage it

theRdude

Passed Driver's Ed
Here's mine . Full suede leather. I didn't use the double sided tape but it fits tight , very tight actually, doesn't move around at all unless I apply some good amount of force. It only help to keep it flash in some spots like 3 and 9 o'clock where the thumb finger grabs it . But I don't mean don't mind a little imperfection. At least it's reversible ,looks good, feels good and protect the original leather. Got it from eBay xuji as well .

allenm7

I ordered a suede cover from xuji. Just got it in today.
First time ordering form aliexpress and no problems. Estimated ship time was between 2 and 4 weeks and i got mine in 2 weeks.