GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

wy2sl0

Drag Race Newbie
What is happening here? How has a local person from this board not raced him on camera by now?

Chronic

Go Kart Champion
I wish I lived in Florida I'd pay this goof to race me,maybe he can come to British Columbia Canada and we can race for pink slips

fatloserboi

Ready to race!
I wish I lived in Florida I'd pay this goof to race me,maybe he can come to British Columbia Canada and we can race for pink slips

Who are you kidding.. This kid all of a sudden vanished into thin air as soon as a vid came up with him losing and then getting his ass kicked.. I'm sure he is eating some humble pie right now..

Him coming up to Canada to race for pinks.. Remember his has microphallus syndrome, he ain't leaving his own driveway let alone across the country... Diagonally.. Remember that where the Canucks send the players they never want to see again.. Lol

If he comes up here to race for pinks I'll pay for his gas... And then buy a camera and watch/film you take his car from him..

Where you at Frankie??

Chronic

Go Kart Champion
Who are you kidding.. This kid all of a sudden vanished into thin air as soon as a vid came up with him losing and then getting his ass kicked.. I'm sure he is eating some humble pie right now..

Him coming up to Canada to race for pinks.. Remember his has microphallus syndrome, he ain't leaving his own driveway let alone across the country... Diagonally.. Remember that where the Canucks send the players they never want to see again.. Lol

If he comes up here to race for pinks I'll pay for his gas... And then buy a camera and watch/film you take his car from him..

Where you at Frankie??

Lol only if I could cross the border,I gladly split the bill with you to get him here,but he's going to have to bring something faster or he's going to lose[emoji41]

wy2sl0

Drag Race Newbie
He started responding to me on the youtube video again which is why I posted.

I am going to be honest as I mentioned before - respect where respect is due. The RS tunes out there (e85) with bolt ons do make some serious power and would more than likely edge some S2 bolt on cars.

That respect ends with the car however :)

fatloserboi

Ready to race!
He started responding to me on the youtube video again which is why I posted.

I am going to be honest as I mentioned before - respect where respect is due. The RS tunes out there (e85) with bolt ons do make some serious power and would more than likely edge some S2 bolt on cars.

That respect ends with the car however :)

This is the problem with Frankie, he has a little dough, and that's great good on you.. He bought a decently quick car and that's alrite too.. But it's his attitude.. Picking Internet fights by being disrespectful.. That's my problem with him.. That's how I can tell his has microphallus syndrome.. By the way he acts.. Normal guys that don't have a tiny penis don't act like that..

Chronic

Go Kart Champion
This is the problem with Frankie, he has a little dough, and that's great good on you.. He bought a decently quick car and that's alrite too.. But it's his attitude.. Picking Internet fights by being disrespectful.. That's my problem with him.. That's how I can tell his has microphallus syndrome.. By the way he acts.. Normal guys that don't have a tiny penis don't act like that..

Yes 110% agree it's all in how you handle yourself

Chronic

Go Kart Champion
Had to watch it twice second time in slow motion and he definitely jumps