Catback Options: Milltek Non-Resonated vs AWE Switchpath

• Milltek Non-Resonated

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • AWE Switchpath

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters

Dubguy1

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm going with the AWE. The Milltek is too questionable given the videos that sound good are from other countries. Has anyone dealt with Uro Tuning? They have a deal where if you spend over $1k you get a $100 gift card. I can use that to buy the remote. �� Thanks everyone!

tonipepperoni77

Drag Race Newbie
I'm going with the AWE. The Milltek is too questionable given the videos that sound good are from other countries. Has anyone dealt with Uro Tuning? They have a deal where if you spend over $1k you get a $100 gift card. I can use that to buy the remote. �� Thanks everyone!

I haven't but many people on the forums had and have had great luck go for it ! And post some vids after !

iPhone using Tapatalk VIP

Firstboost

Go Kart Champion
My two main objectives are to make it louder and get 4" tips. I don't plan on tuning my R for a few years so I don't know that I want a downpipe.

Well, I'll say this, once/if you get a downpipe, you're going to get PLENTY of noise. I am still in shock sometimes at how loud my car is over 50%+ throttle. :eek:

Last edited:

Dubguy1

Passed Driver's Ed
Has anyone went from the OEM res delete to AWE Switchpath with stock downpipe? If so, was there much of a change in tone/loudness?

tonipepperoni77

Drag Race Newbie
Has anyone went from the OEM res delete to AWE Switchpath with stock downpipe? If so, was there much of a change in tone/loudness?

Heard a few people who have and it's a bit deeper and louder. Definitely worth the difference and for the great looks. I'll be getting one next year but for now the res delete has been great to me

Dubguy1

Passed Driver's Ed
Heard a few people who have and it's a bit deeper and louder. Definitely worth the difference and for the great looks. I'll be getting one next year but for now the res delete has been great to me

I really like my resonator delete too. I want better tips and a more aggressive tone. I can always add a downpipe if it's not loud enough. They sound mean with the non-res downpipe haha

tonipepperoni77

Drag Race Newbie
I really like my resonator delete too. I want better tips and a more aggressive tone. I can always add a downpipe if it's not loud enough. They sound mean with the non-res downpipe haha

Yeah the non res downpipe is a beast but I'm gonna do the cat back first and then go with the resonated downpipe later down the road. I just love the 102mm chrome tips