GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2 year service vs oil change

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
I disagree if you have non-directional tires. Mine came with non-directionals (Bridgestone Potenza RE97AS) stock and I also have non-directionals for summers (Michelin Pilot Super Sport). A figure-8/cross rotation is better than keeping them on the same side for life. Most folks in the US will end up putting more wear on the left side of the car with the way our highway ramps work, with predominantly clockwise/right turns.

Belted tires take a set so I wouldn't do that. But you can do whatever you're comfortable with.

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
Just found out that he dealer would rotate my tires even though rotation was eliminated from the 2016 VWCare. Problem is they have old equipment so I go to a shop with the latest and pay for it myself.

mk7matteo

Go Kart Champion
Went to the dealer today and can confirm that 2015 model year was the last year of complimentary service.

SouthbayMK7

Ready to race!
You're all wrong. The VW approved service for a 2015 is OC, OF, cabin filter and tire rotation.

How am I wrong when I said the same exact thing? Lol

Might want to read the above comments before you tell people they are wrong.

BlueHen

Drag Race Newbie

Garynovis

Ready to race!
What are the 3 cleaning processes at the end? (Crankcase, Throttle body, MAF sensor)

Gary

Holy S$&t! $801 for an oil change and tire rotation...there's some dumb people walking the earth.

That's ridiculous!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.