GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Meanwhile in the USA...

Drakon1

Ready to race!
still waiting for the MKVII, only a few more months!!! I have been waiting for 1 year for the MKVII, I still have about 10 more months to go for the performance package.... sigh

I hope it is worth the wait!

Hypo

what color are you thinking since we only get to choose from 4...?

Hypo

I saw the black last week, Tornado Red, Dark Dark Grey, and silver is what I'm thinking will round it out. I think I'm going with anything BUT silver. Dark Dark Grey probably leads the pack for me.

Hypo

I don't think we're gonna get them all... :(

Sol Invictus

Yeah I've got to wait myself. I've been looking into new cars and happened across the GTI after seeing one parked and looking into it. I think I've fallen in love. I was going to grab the new Jetta TDI as my car is falling apart and VW has proven to be a solid car, at nearly 200k miles my Jetta is still going strong and I've put minimal work into. Less than <$2k over the 8 years I've been running it.

I'll be grabbing myself a 2015 2dr GTI S w/performance pack in that nice Carbon Steel Metallic as soon as I possibly can.

Last edited:

PRND[S]

The Lame & The Ludicrous
Car(s)
'15 LSG Golf R
4? seriously is that all you guys get?

Black, white, red. silver?

Please enjoy the many fine color choices we get -- if it isn't black, white, gray, or red, it's probably wrapped in vinyl or painted:

(Picture was taken at Fastivus last month)

Booger

I'm waiting until year end, too, for the PP. I'm debating between the 2-dr and 4-dr and MT vs DSG. Currently, I'm leaning towards a 2-dr with 6sp MT. After that comes the color. My guess at the color offerings will be white, red, black, silver and CSG. I really like the pearlescent white, but I doubt it will be offered in the US, so I may have to go with plain white or maybe silver.

Any recommendations for dealerships in the Pacific Northwest? The closest to home is Chaplins in Bellevue.

SixSpeeder

Go Kart Champion
I'm waiting until year end, too, for the PP. I'm debating between the 2-dr and 4-dr and MT vs DSG. Currently, I'm leaning towards a 2-dr with 6sp MT. After that comes the color. My guess at the color offerings will be white, red, black, silver and CSG. I really like the pearlescent white, but I doubt it will be offered in the US, so I may have to go with plain white or maybe silver.

Any recommendations for dealerships in the Pacific Northwest? The closest to home is Chaplins in Bellevue.

I highly recommend Chaplin's in Bellevue, they are mod friendly and the two salesmen I've worked with have been fairly straight forward, no bs guys.

Booger

Thanks for the dealership recommendation. I test drove the Mk6 last year at Chaplins and dealt with a salesman named Chad Varner. He was very nice and accommodating. I'll more than likely end up buying from them when the PP becomes available.