GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New Official MK7 Golf/GTI 1/4 Thread

George Smooth

Drag Race Newbie
A Kammeyer moves up. Fantastic time for a non stacked car. Happy we moving up in the IS20 arena.

12.282/113.67/1.868/MK7 GTI/2.0T/IS20/DSG/Meth & 101/WR/2700/M&H/JB4/ A Kammeyer/Wild Horse

Johnpaul

Ready to race!
Sorry, I must have listed only the stuff needed for the sheet.
Rest of the mods as per post in JB4 thread:

IE Carbon Intake
Leyo Motorsport Boost Pipe Kit
Leyo Motorsport Turbo Muffler Delete
Leyo Motorsport Turbo Inlet
Forge Intercooler
Forge Turbo Blanklet
Milltek Catless Turboback - Non Resonated/Non Valved

This makes a lot more sense--still very impressive--thank you!

ProjectGen3GLI

Hoping Some MK7s come out to FixxFest in Florida this weekend to run My GLI besides Tyler Aul :D . Hoping he runs a New PB. I know alot of people including myself have been testing and prepping for this. Gotta love Floridas year around open dragstrips lol

Mk7GTl

Go Kart Champion
Hoping Some MK7s come out to FixxFest in Florida this weekend to run My GLI besides Tyler Aul :D . Hoping he runs a New PB. I know alot of people including myself have been testing and prepping for this. Gotta love Floridas year around open dragstrips lol

That thing is a sleeper! I don't think anyone would expect a Jetta to be that fast with just a fmic exposed haha

PacDawg

Drag Race Newbie
A Boon moves up to first place in his IS20 Golf 1.8 Sportwagon. Details remain the same with -1000DA . Great run for a full weight car.

That 60 is sweet. AWD for the win. Also, I thought you were kidding with that DA so I looked it up and it was around -1000. True boost weather right there.

BoomGTI

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2007 GTI
Yeah it's probably a punctuation thing...

Go, Boom!
Go Boom!

Let's eat, Grandma.
Let's eat Grandma.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Haha, as a teacher I actually use both of those quite frequently! The kids have lots of fun with my name![emoji23] ok well I hope my car doesn’t go Boom now.

PacDawg

Drag Race Newbie
With awsome DA we are having right now I had to hit up the track on Saturday and got a personal best. Track prep was trash though so first run was best and just got worse as the day went on.

2016 GTI DSG IS38 with 5150 e30 tune. Setup includes intercooler, intake, downpipe, APR TCU, M&H 8.5/26-17 slicks, PR lpfp, seats removed. DA was around -100.

MKVIISpec

Ready to race!
^^ VERY nice! [emoji106]

MeltedSolid

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'15 Golf, e36 328i
Whoa, you're nudging up really close to RJ but you don't even have meth!