GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Back in the VW game... with a 2015 golf tsi

myles1

Ready to race!
Welcome! I just picked up a black comfortline 2017 Golf too! Mine is also on winter steelies, currently our cars look identical haha. I've found this place to be a great resource for everything! Good luck with your car!

Tsi7

Ready to race!
Stainless steel exhaust tips came in today from Aliexpress. Very happy with the quality/fit and they look like the OEM ones! No idea why anyone would spend over 100 bucks for some exhaust tips from VW... it's all the same in my opinion. These will be on for a while until I buy a gti valence and swap exhausts, but i'm in no rush... i'm going to enjoy this look for a while :)

Also, I never understood why exhaust tips never came as standard on these cars and mk6s.... as far as I know all mk5 rabbits had the stainless steel exhaust tips fitted from factory

HOT H2O

Drag Race Newbie
Wait, I thought you were welding up that GTI suitcase?

And welcome! Debadging makes these cars look sooo clean, debadged my TSI the first few hours of ownership haha

Tsi7

Ready to race!
Wait, I thought you were welding up that GTI suitcase?

And welcome! Debadging makes these cars look sooo clean, debadged my TSI the first few hours of ownership haha

Thanks! Yea this is my first car debadged and I love it. I am going to install the gti muffler eventually, but I don't have a gti valence yet and I'm not in a rush to pay almost full price for one, plus I ended up buying the muffler right after I ordered the exhaust tips so I want to enjoy the exhaust tips for a bit before I switch

HOT H2O

Drag Race Newbie
Thanks! Yea this is my first car debadged and I love it. I am going to install the gti muffler eventually, but I don't have a gti valence yet and I'm not in a rush to pay almost full price for one, plus I ended up buying the muffler right after I ordered the exhaust tips so I want to enjoy the exhaust tips for a bit before I switch

a standard GTI diffuser is very inexpensive new from dealer, like under $100 IIRC. You should check it out!