GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WTB: Golf Sportwagen Lowering Springs

V I G I L

I'm still in the market for lowering springs for my GSW. It is a FWD SEL with independent rear suspension. I've been trying to find a used pair off here for like six months now and still no luck! I really want to buy from someone on the enthusiast community. Thanks for reading.

DieselLove

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2017 Alltrack
I have a set of Emmanuele Design springs for a Mk7 Golf R, I'm not sure if they will fit your car but if they do, send me a PM.

TwinDad

Autocross Newbie
A cheap option that will lower about 5/8-3/4" and rude pretty decent is a set of stock gti springs and then use a thicker rear spring pad from the TT. The GSW will have about 125 extra lbs in the rear vs a dsg and about 170 lbs more than a manual give or take depending on sunroof etc. The TT spring pad is 6mm thicker and will help keep it level. The issue with the he golf R springs is that they have about 120-180 more lbs up front. You will probably sit at the same height, if not higher. The ideal set up would be gti fronts and R rears.

riambink

Passed Driver's Ed
I'll have a set of Emmanuele springs that I'm taking off this weekend if you're interested. Haven't had any issues with them, just looking for something a bit less aggressive. They will fit your GSW but you'll need to buy the spring pads that TwinDad mentioned (either the TTs or the ones from Emmanuele).

V I G I L

ED had a Black Friday sale on springs so I picked up new ones for $224 free shipping. Thanks for the responses everyone, but I'm finally going low. This thread can be deleted.